The Fresh And Squeeze
Regular price $34.97 Sale price $16.99
Unit price / per
- Delicious, Healthy Juice Every Time: Wake up fresh with a boost of fresh orange juice with this convenient juicer. No complex instructions. Simply wakeup, give a quick squeeze and there you go delicious crisp orange juice.
- Simple: Easy to use, Easy To Clean, More fresh Juice Less Frustration.
- 100% High Grade Aluminium
- No Pips: Easily strains pips so you just get the good stuff!
- A Great Gift: Know an orange juice fanatic? The Fresh And Squeeze is an essential tool for all households that love a good brunch! Maybe even give a gift to yourself ;)
I got this to squeeze oranges, lemons, and limes. It works well for all of them.
Awesome color, easy to find in the drawer, does its job.
Omg this little thing changed my freaking life! Cooking will never be the same after this invention. Love it.
I use this for work as a bartender, and I must say it has definitely come in handy. It squeezed almost every drop out of your lemons, limes and oranges.
Fantastic finish and easy to use. I purchased this item long ago, use it at least three time a week, and it is still like new. I highly recommend it. I use it to squeeze all of my citruses from Limes to Lemons to Oranges and it works great for all three. The larger surface area makes for easier squeezing of hard limes and thorough juice extraction from lemons. Of course, its great for oranges too.
I drink orange and lemon juice almost daily and this item is great! It saves me a lot of time
It is perfectly what I wanted to juice my own oranges. It is handy.
This is a replacement after a neighborhood lemonade stand project claimed my first. The size is great for squeezing any citrus. Easy to wipe down. Easy for my kids to handle (see lemonade stand note above!) My original disappeared, this one stays in the house!
Waaaaaay better, faster, easier than a reamer !!! I've been reaming lemons and oranges forever, not anymore. Slice in half, 1 quick squeeze, rinse and done.Really cant squeeze anymore juice out of the fruit.