The Pick Up And Dust
Regular price $31.99 Sale price $15.99
Unit price / per
- Baking Just Got Easier: Powder desserts with cinnamon, sugar, cocoa powder and more with graceful precision.
- Flour Surfaces: Top up the flour on your surfaces for non stick baking without having to use crazy amounts - get an even coating. Perfect for bread makers who have sticky hands while kneading and don't want to put them back into the flour pot in case they get the fresh flour mixed up with the wet flour on their hands.
- Spring Operated: Simple Design Made for picking up dough with ease. One Side has no holes so you keep the flour and sugar going where you want it.
- Artisan Tool: Smooth Stainless steel is easy to clean, dish washer safe and adds a classy touch to your baking drawer.
- A great gift: Know a keen baker then this is the gift for them. Or maybe even a gift for yourself ;)
My daughter, who is a chef, was simply amazed how it worked.
I like it but have not used it yet
Love it, I used it here for coating my applie pie with a bit of cinnamon and sugar before baking. Just adding to the glaze I had put on. Actually I use it a lot for dusting a bit of flour on the surface whilst baking and even, if I'm feeling naughty, adding a bit of chocolate powder to my cappucino in the morning. Super handy scoop feature is surprisingly good you never need a separate spoon to load the thing up it is just ready to go. Get one!
It is useful but best of all strong so looks like a keeper that will last
Love this little gadget. I bascially put icing sugar on all my desserts pancakes etc and this is the perfect tool to get the right amount on.
French toast game just went up a notch…or two. I obviously like it
This is amazing. I made French toast and used to dust w/powder sugar. Holds 2 TBSP, buy this!.
I use this tool for spreading flour onto my work surface for kneading bread. Its simple to use and applies a consistent amount of flour to my working surface. Great tool!
Its one of those tools you didnt know you could not live without. I use it literally everytime I bake to flour the surfaces and if you need to dust something on a dessert comes in real handy for a nice smoothing coating. Great buy
It is very handy for anyone that bakes a lot.
I am surprised by this tool I bought it off one of those ads that are always on facebook and it works really well. Its probably about 2 tbsp capacity which is more than enough for flouring my surfaces when I kneead the dough. Then I don't like to put my hands into my flour jar so it works great for not getting my hands which are covered in dough in the jar.
I am quite keen on a bit of cinnamon toast and saw this and went for the impulse buy. It is great haha and I got a nice thank you card from the company as well. Classy