Snackar: The Silicone Snack Bar Mold
Regular price $27.97 Sale price $13.99
Unit price / per
- Yummy Snack Bars: Make your own delicious snack bars with all your favorite ingredients.
- Healthier: Control how much sugar and salt goes into your's and your family's snack bars.
- Oven And Freezer Safe: This versatile mold is made of pure silicone meaning it can be put in the oven for Granola Bars and Flat Jacks or in the freezer for frozen yoghurt bars and even home made chocolate!!
- Easy To Clean: Smooth silicone is naturally non stick so does not require extra oil. It is simple to clean and dishwasher safe!
- A Great Gift: Know someone who loves snack bars, then this is the perfect gift for them. Or Maybe even a gift for yourself!
I haven't used it yet. Do you have any snack bars recipes?
Home made chocolates with a bit of orange in what a delight. I will be trying some other things soon. Haven't put in oven yet but works well and cleans up easy. The chocolates just slid right out.
Works perfectly! Love it!
Pre going jogging I like to have one of these and though I could enhance the healthiness. Works well in the oven and as others have suggested it is non stick so no problem getting things out.
Love it. No more buying healthy bars from boxes that you really dont know what is in them. Make from my own recipes
Very cute and works well
The chocolates I was making popped out perfectly. So cute!
Just used it on some granola bars. It did fine in a 350º F oven. The bars alll look uniform and there were not any issues with the mold. PS. Have used this 3 times now. It works fine. Nothing sticks to it and it molds the bars perfectly.
These days you never know what Is in all this pre-prepared food so think it is better for my grandson if I make them all myself. Come out better as well actually I particularly like how you can make your bars slightly more golden than a normal bar they would never cook it that much!
My wife seems to like it I bought for her as she is obsessed with eatinth those bars. Saves me money actually haha